I didn't realize that it had been so long since I'd posted. So I have some catching up to do. Let see...where to begin:
SCHOOL is OUT and the Summer has now begun! Tanner finished school this week and is now successfully moving on to the 4th grade. He is so excited -- first to be out of school and second to be moving on to the 4th grade. He is going to sure miss his teacher, Ms. Nuttall. She sure made a difference with him.
Karsten is finished with preschool and very excited to be joining Tanner at the Elementary school next year. Kindergarten will be a fun experience for him. He learned a lot in preschool and is already reading sight words. I have realized the difference preschool can bring as Tanner did not attend preschool prior to Kindergarden. Karsten is so much further than Tanner was at this stage. It will be fun to see how Karsten continues to progress.
Trenton turned 2 years old! I can't believe it! Time has just flown by. We didn't really have a big to do on his birthday, but we all went to Toys R Us and found the perfect gift for him.
Everything else is normal for this time of year. Trevor and I are keeping busy with all sorts of things. We are excited for some things to quiet down a bit, but are enjoying each other and our wonderful boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't even know you guys were bloggers! and I cannot believe that Trenton turned 2 already! Weren't you just pregnant Ashlyn? Oh goodness that scares me to death...time flies so fast! I can't handle a 2 year old already! ha!
Post a Comment