Saturday, December 13, 2008

First Snow 2008

Today we saw the first big snow! The kids were so excited! We found out that Tanner outgrew all of his snow clothes and now Karsten and an all new set of snow clothes. He was STOKED!!! Tanner was bummed to only go out in his jeans and coat. I guess we'll have to remedy that situation as it is supposed to snow for several days. Here is some footage of the kids playing in the snow.

2 comments:

chelsmi said...

Your boys are so cute! Karsten looks great in his new snow gear and I love Trenton's onesie suit.
Kevin says Trenton should stop being a wuss and go play in the snow. We miss you guys!

StevenChristy said...

I love snow angels! Why is it a child always know by instinct how to make a snow angels. This was a darling video. I loved the rollercoster ride also.
Love Grandma