Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ringing in the New Year

Ok...I know that we are now in the second week of January...but that's the story of my life! The New Year was great. We were able to just relax and spend time as a family. In fact, I think I fell alseep at 11:30 and Trevor woke me up to watch the ball drop. Tanner and Trevor were the only two that stayed up for the whole event. It was great. I feel at times that I am just the worst person ever to celebrate the New Year. How lame am I?

I think Trevor would agree that it is nice to have the kids back in school. It has a tendancy to keep them focused. Trenton is getting so big. This past week he deomonstrated how to climb out of the crib! In fact, he was so excited about it, he just had to show Karsten how it was done. I made a deal with him....once he begins to use the "big boy" potty, we will put up a "big boy" bed. He was ok with that.

I hope the New Year found all of you well. We're excited for 2009! And look forward to all the wonderful new adventures we have yet to encounter!

2 comments:

StevenChristy said...

Ashlyn I love you

Jen and Alec said...

Hey Ashlyn! We are living in the Phoenix area while Alec is getting his PhD. Where are you guys? I can't believe how big your boys are!