Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday Surprise

This past weekend I was fortunate enough to spend some time with my mom and two of my sisters. We had a great time in Canada where we sailed on the Golden Princess and then took the train back to Seattle.

It was so much fun to spend time with everyone. It was very relaxing and enjoyable. I hope we can do something together again soon!

Upon my return back home, my dear husband had some surprises up his sleeves. Many of you knew about this little project, but failed to release the secret. (of which I am thankful). When I got home Trevor had completed redone our bedroom.

When I left, my room looked like this:



When I returned, this is how my room looked like this:



I was so surprised. I really had no idea. All I could keep saying was "are you kidding me?" over and over again. He gets me every time! Now how am I supposed to top that? Not sure that'll happen. But I absolutely LOVE it! Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed the surprise.

7 comments:

Our Family said...

Wow! He did an AMAZING job! What a beautiful room! Nothing but good, happy dreams in there!!!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

What a sexy surprise!!! Nice job!

McCarthas said...

That is so awesome. I think the change is amazing, great job and I know you love it :)

Anonymous said...

that is the most awesomest surprise EVER! i love everything about your new room. but...i've been looking for that exact color in your previous room for our family room. remember what it was?

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

way to go trevor!

Lea Tame said...

That is such an amazing surprise!

Rice Family said...

What a great surprise! Sweet dreams! :)