Sunday, March 29, 2009

2009 Ice Breaker Triathlon







Saturday, March 28, 2009 was my 2nd Annual Ice Breaker Triathlon. After participating in this event last year, I was very excited to do it again. This year was great! Everything seemed to go really well. My swim was great, the bike portion went much better than last year as the wind was much much quieter, the run was different this year due to the fact that it was last instead of first. It took about a mile or a mile and a half to get my running legs. It was also great because I beat my time from last year! It was a unique experience. I am excited for my next event. The Provo Half Marathon...don't get too excited, I am doing it as a relay with a good friend! Let's be honest, I am a little nervous, but I just keep telling myself "You can do it!, You can do it!"

5 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Congratulations! That is exciting!

chelsmi said...

Wahoo! You are a superstar!

meghan said...

Great job! You make me proud!

Anonymous said...

very very awesome. and you can totally do a half marathon by your self if you can do this. i would love to train with you. too bad we live sooooooooooo far away. :) (that's sort of a joke, sort of not) i'm up to running 50 minutes. 12 marathons have always interested me. we'll see if bellingham has any.

Heather said...

You look like a professional triathlete! Way to go!