Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mom and Boys Alone Time

This past weekend the Trevor was out of town. It was fun to spend some time with the boys alone. On Friday some friends came over for a couple of hours. It was so fun to see them interact with some friends they hadn't seen for a while. After they left, Karsten was sitting on the LucSac in Trevor's office and I sat down next to him. He began to tickle me or at lease try, so I of course began to tickle back. He was so cute, he just laughed and laughed.

It was such a tender moment for me. I think there are so many time where I think I need to do something big to make memories with my kids. I just have to keep reminding myself that it is the small things that they will remember! I just had such a good time with my boys this weekend. They are all so special to me!

2 comments:

Lea Tame said...

That's so awesome you had a fun weekend with the boys!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

sorry, we didn't call you about sunday...we just kinda veg'd out both saturday and sunday...glad to here the time was good for you!